Wyoming has lots of Trust Land. Trust Land is owned by the state, but is available for public use. There is a fenced Trust Land location that is only a couple of miles from our house and almost everyone uses this land as a dog park. We have ridden our horses here and have seen others do the same. Ranchers also graze young cattle here in the summer and the CFD steers graze here before being herded into the fair grounds by cowboys on horseback.
I try to walk the dogs here on all the nicer days while I'm off work. They love it here! A few days ago I took some video of the dogs at the Trust Land. It's mostly of Cheeto. She has been doing so well off leash. Her response when I call her has been excellent! I take training treats with me and she is eager to run back and see if she might get one! You'll hear Cheeto's jingle bells too. I put 3 little bells on her harness so I could hear her even when I couldn't see her! It's funny listening to her come running jingling all the way :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment