Thursday, February 18, 2010

February 18th A Little Snow For Us






I woke up to a light fluffy snow falling. It's so pretty! No wind and it's about 30 degrees. The horses were content outside with the snow on their backs. I said to them they have a clean plate this morning for breakfast and put their hay on top of the fresh snow. I knew we couldn't hold out the rest of winter here without more snow. We have about an inch of snow and a couple more expected over the next few days.

I think the dogs and I will be going to the park today for some play in the snow :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You guys rented some a nice piece of property. It looks like your horses really enjoy it, and have a lot of space!

You still have a lot less snow than we do here in the hundred acre wood.... lol. Lucky you guys!!!