Friday, February 12, 2010

"PEANUT BUTTERRRRR!!"




I took the doodles on a nice walk at the trust this morning. We went early today. We were home at 8am. I waited yesterday for it to warm up before going to the park and it got really windy, so we didn't go. I wanted to get a jump on it today, hoping to beat the wind. We did beat the wind and had a great walk!

Vinnie has been increasingly goofy at the dog park! I just love it when he pounces and comes running at me and spins and tries to nip at me. It's all in good fun and I threaten to 'pinch his hinder' - which he secretly likes, but tucks his butt and runs when i put my fingers together and reach for him ;) It's so cute! I think the new dog food has improved so many things for the dogs! I am so happy we decided to change dog food and I'd like to thank Kya, again, for the recommendation of Fromm Foods. If you need or want to change your dog or your cat's diet, Fromm is awesome!! The ingredients are fabulous and I have noticed drastic changes with the dogs! We alot less to each dog daily too! Zeke eats 3 cups of food less per day now, just because the nutrient quality is so much better!
Fromm Foods are made in Wisconsin. You can buy it at Mounds in WI and other specialty pet food stores.

Check them out!

http://www.frommfamily.com/

When we got got home, I fixed the dogs their kongs, filled with peanut butter and treats. I used the last of the peanut butter in the kongs, but you know you can't ever get ALL the peanut butter out of the jar, so... Here is Vinnie taking charge of cleaning up the jar. He liked this job :) I buy the dogs their own peanut butter for their kongs. They eat more peanut butter than we do and they love it!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jess,

I ordered their puppy food. It has great ingredients, and if it does what you say it will--- awesome!! I can't wait to get it to feed it to Ham. He has seemed pretty grossed out with what we have gotten him so far! LOL

I remember when we used to give your dogs peanut butter back in the good ole' days! It always cracked me up.

Is it always windy in Wyoming?

Audrey