We got some snow on Thursday. I guess I should say, we got some snow dust. It was gone later that day. It has been in the 40's almost everyday since the start of the new year. Today it has gotten colder. We have a 50% chance for some snow today. Supposed to be back around 40 in a few days. Friday I went to see an orthopedic doctor about my 'frankenfoot' on Friday. I have been having some pretty bad pain in my heal the last 4 months. I saw this doctor last year when I had sprained my ankle. I am always worried about the screws in my foot whenever I have pain and need to see the doctor. I am afraid the screws have backed out or broken or that I've damaged my foot beyond repair. X-rays taken again to check the screws and thankfully they are fine! I have an issue caused by my flat feet called plantar fasciitis. My doctor said I need custom foot orthotics. Until I can afford to get those, the doctor did recommend a arch support I could get from a local foot store. I got the supports the same day and have already seen major improvements!! We took the dogs for a walk the Saturday, with my new arch supports in my boots, and I felt so much better that it was unbelievable! I wasn't even limping around the house this morning either! I feel so much better already!



2 comments:
Hi Jess! I hope I found you! Thanks so much for the muffins for Murphy at Christmas, he loved them (again!). Now he wants more, and I aim to please:) PLease contact me at 608-467-0008 or www.naturalsolutionsbyanke.com so that I can find out how to get more from you! Hope you're doing well, it certainly looks like it! Cheers, Anke and Murphy from WI!
Great pictures! I especially like the bird on top of your horse, and his buddies!! LOL.
Sorry to hear that you are still having major issues with your foot. I am glad the supports are working out for you.
Post a Comment