This is the view from the kitchen window mid-morning today. We probably got at least 6 inches of snow yesterday. It snowed and sleeted all day. The winds were coming out of the NE and made some "new" snow drifts for us. It's nice to see the sun out today, but right now it's only 23 degrees. It should be in the 50's tomorrow and Friday and we are due for more rain/snow on Saturday. Spring is the most unpredictable time of year here!
I did get called to come back to work, on Monday. I had to go and take a new drug test. After being laid off work for so long, that's required to start driving again. I am going back to the job, driving dump truck, where I worked last summer. Once they get the results back from my test and the weather clears up, I should be working again - hopefully soon!




1 comment:
Wow, that is dreary! We don't have any snow here, thank goodness. But Wisconsin is unpredictable too-- so we could still get 100 feet! LOL
Have a great time going back to work. I haven't had any luck yet in that department.
Post a Comment