Thursday, April 1, 2010

This is Some April Fools Day Joke!

Here we are, April 1st, and we just got a few inches of snow this afternoon! What kind of crazy joke is this?? It was 60 yesterday and 70 the day before that. I would say Spring is the craziest time of year for weather in Cheyenne. You just never know what to expect here! :D

See the horses standing in the photo off to the right? They are hanging out next to Paint in the wet snow!


Just a few inches... right?


Zeke loves it when he comes outside to find new snow just for him! (it's currently 5pm and it's still snowing... you can see it in the pictures!)


On our way to the barn to feed the horses!
It's not really all that cold. The snow is heavy and really wet. It's 31 degrees right now.

Today there was rain, snow, thunder and lots of wind! What a crazy afternoon! Let's hope Jason and his car can make it up the driveway!!

I do absolutely love it here, delightful weather and all! :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen snow in a few weeks. Your pictures bring back memories. LOL. I hope we don't get hit anymore-- but I am sure that we will.

Audrey