Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Bud, Gail & Shelby's Wyoming Weekend

Jason's parents, Bud & Gail, and their dog, Shelby, came out 2 weeks ago for a weekend vacation. It felt like it had been forever since we saw them at Christmas! I am glad the weather allowed them to visit this time of year. We had recently gotten snow. While it did rain while they were here, we, thankfully, did not get any snow! It was fantastic you were able to visit us, Bud & Gail!! ~*~ Thank you for all the WI goodies too!!! ~*~

This photo is at the train depot plaza. We are waiting for the trolley!



We took a trolley tour of Cheyenne. The man giving the tour had a lot of historical information and it was a nice scenic tour of the old downtown. Plus, the trolley just looks neat ;)



On our tour we passed the Wyoming Capital building (side view). It has a gold dome, just like Wisconsin! I think the tour guide said there are only 5 golden capital domes in the U.S. And that 'W' looks familiar...!



This horse is at the train depot plaza. He is made of scrap metals. He has a WY license plate on his rump. I thought he looked pretty cool, running through the plaza!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow... I didn't realize that Cheyenne was so neat-o. The trolley is really great!

Where have I seen a "W" like that before?

J&J said...

When you coming to visit, Audrey???