Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Centennial, WY



We took a drive westward to Centennial, WY. Population 100. It's a quiet, picturesque mountain town. We saw these horses on our journey there.


This is the view from the top of the mountain just behind Centennial.



This log home is at the, almost, top of the mountain. As you can see, still a lot of snow :P The road was closed from this driveway and beyond! This place is practically buried! I wonder what it looked like 3 months ago, in the winter!



The saloon in Centennial.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How far is this from Cheyenne?

What a neat place. Are those horses wild?

I can't believe that house is still buried that deep... and I love the Saloon... how antique! :)

J&J said...

Those horses are part of a ranch. WY does have wild horses tho, they are in the western part of the state. we hope to go see them sometime!