Monday, May 31, 2010

More Photos...

Cheeto doesn't swim, yet! She will get close enough to get a drink and that's it. We are going to see if she can swim in the water tank at home first. I bet she hasn't ever swam before to know what it is all about.



This girl was meant for the trails! She has a smile on her face all the while! She is the only one of us who could have gone another 4.5 hours yesterday!




The boys know how to cool off! Vinnie gets knee deep and lays down. Zeke goes all the way, in for the swim!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your dogs must love the Hell out of you & Jason! They have the best life, & more excitement than any other dogs that I know. LOL

J&J said...

Thanks Audrey! We think they are pretty happy dogs!

Anonymous said...

It looks like you had a great time! I can not wait until we can go with you again....wonder how the little ones will do horseback riding.
Hugs!
Love
MCJA & P