Black is such a goof! Every time I pulled the camera out of my bag, he thought it was cookie time! He had to check with me when I opened my pummel bag! (half the time he did get a cookie ;)
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
LOL @ Muddy Socks, and Horse treat!
I don't know how Cheeto does it... I think Ham would have passed out on the trail half way through the ride. LOL
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. ~ Edward Abbey
If you want what you've never had, you have to do what you've never done.
2 comments:
LOL @ Muddy Socks, and Horse treat!
I don't know how Cheeto does it... I think Ham would have passed out on the trail half way through the ride. LOL
too funny! Cheeto would still be running if we were there! She was the only one not tired after this adventure! RUN RUN RUN! :P
Post a Comment