A few weeks ago I asked the guys I work with if they had ever played Ship, Captain, Crew.
Ship, Captain, Crew is a dice game, that I will always remember playing with my Grandpa and the whole family at get togethers with the Bongard's. As a kid I have fond memories of the pile of change in the middle of table and chance to win it.
My favorite co-workers are the "Grandpa's", as I call them. George and Bob told me that back in 1959 they both had lost a few paychecks playing Ship, Captain, Crew at a bar.
I then thought how fun it'd be to have these guys over and play a few rounds of dice.
We had a nice cookout supper around the fire pit and got down to dice play'n business!
What a riot! I had so much fun! Jason and I actually made about $30, just playing for quarters!
Hahaha, awesome!
I think we are going to do this again, real soon!
I wish I had gotten more pictures, but it's hard to stop and take pics when you're having so much fun!
We had a good turn out too. George, Bob, Brian & Patti, Shane, Lyle, Phil & Loretta & Tammy.
We have lots of left overs... I'm thinking I need to pack their lunches for Monday ;)

