Jason and I decided to take a 'staycation' this year. For our stay-at-home-vacation, we rented a side by side (2 seater) 4 wheeler/car thingy. :P
We took it ALL over the trails in the closest section (to us) of Medicine Bow National Forest. This is where we used to trail ride with the horses.
We didn't quite cover all the trails during the two days we set out on our ride, but we did manage to put 122 miles on the odometer! We covered 59 miles Saturday and 63 on Sunday!
WOW, it was AWESOME!!!
We are totally getting one of these (next year)!
The dogs even had a blast! They loved riding in the back/bed area. I had them strapped in with their seat belts and tethers. Didn't want to worry about anyone falling out! Jason and I had seat belts on too :)
Cheeto had her doggles on... Vinnie will need a pair once we own one of these 4 wheelers.
It was soooooooooo much fun, I don't really have the words for it! We all loved it!
Enjoy the scenery :)
I love Wyoming!
Here's our "scooter" - sweet rims, eh?!!
2 Dogs, 1 dog bed, 7gal gas can, backpack and a cooler.
AAAAHHHHHH...... beautiful Wyoming :)






