Wednesday, September 7, 2011

"That's Quite A Scooter" *part II



Drove up to the rest stop off I-80.  A man getting out of his mini van says to us
"that's quite a scooter"  
hahahaha :)
The awesome thing about having a 4 wheeler in Wyoming is that they are street legal!  You just have to keep them registered and plated, like a car, and you can drive them anywhere!  It's so neat to see a 4 wheeler at a drive thru or at a stop light!  Our "scooter" had all the lights - headlights, running lights, blinkers, flashers and a horn!!
"MEEP MEEP!!"

LOVE IT!!! 
have I said that??



Water X-ING 


OMG, what a HAPPY DOG!!! 


Seriously, have you SEEN anything cuter??!!  
I can't get over her! 




Saw some wildlife.  Deer, chipmunks (everywhere), birds, hawks...
Speaking of hawks, saw a hawk dive down to a snag a chipmunk right in front of us! 
Of course, where was the camera during this action? In the glove box. Dang it!!


All this is much, much, much more breathtaking in person!  
We just live in a gorgeous state!