Thursday, January 26, 2012

Morning at the Park

It was so nice this morning I took the dogs over to some trust land near the house.  We refer to it as the "dog park".  I went to the lesser known area where we could have the place to ourselves.  Dewey finds himself unsure if he should be running so far away with Cheeto and Vinnie.  He gave me this look. (above photo :)  He stayed close by to mommie.





A Chocolate Labrador Pointer! 
JK!


Seeeee - they play! 








My Schmoops! 

We have Trail Mix again! 







Love this majestic look :) 

I added this photo so you can see how tall Dewey is getting in comparison to Vinnie.  

2 comments:

Kya, Evan & Blu said...

OMG! LOVE IT! He is getting so big!! Love that you have trail mix again :P

Anonymous said...

Wow! SO glad he is doing so well. Loved the video with Cheeto!
Karen