Thursday, March 15, 2012

More Total Cuteness!

We went to the dog park again today.  
The weather has been so nice we have gone to the park everyday this week :)









 This picture makes me think of Zeke :)
It was one year ago that he passed away.
I think of him every day.
Dewey has big paws to fill... 
He's doing it in a fine way.
I think he's just as much of a meathead as Zeke was ;)
Luv ya Dew Bomb!






 ccrrrrrEEEEEEEEppEEEEE!!


3 comments:

Kya, Evan & Blu said...

Awesome pics Jess! Way to go with heading to school! I am so proud of you and happy for you that you have a direction your going in that makes you happy!!

J&J said...

Thanks Kya! I really appreciate your support and encouragement! It means the world to me :)

Kya, Evan & Blu said...

*you're. I should really stop taking my pain medication.... haha I hate it when I do that!