Thursday, March 15, 2012

Off to School!

Well, I did it!  I enrolled in college and have completed my first week of classes already!  I am attending IBMC (here's the link to the school's website: http://www.ibmc.edu/ ).

I will be getting a Pharmacy Technician Associate's Degree in February of 2014.  I am very excited to be doing something 'more' with my life - having a real career.  I do miss Christine, my good 'ol dump truck.  I would buy her if I could and drive her as my grocery getter!  I keep buying lottery tickets... still hoping!  But, sadly, Christine doesn't provide me with year round work.  I know the medical field isn't going anywhere, so I should have gainful employment once I complete schooling.

I'm excited and learning alot!  I have classes Monday through Thursday, 8am - noon.  And it's a great schedule too!  I will be in school year round.  They don't stop over the summer like most colleges do.  We get a few breaks throughout the year.

That's the big news around here for me :)

2 comments:

Beth said...

Congratulations Jess! I've been thinking of you a lot and hoping you're having fun back at school! Here's to another GREAT week! Beth

J&J said...

Thanks Beth! It means alot having your support! Thank you for thinking of me!