Sunday, July 15, 2012

Getting Caught Up...

I know it's been awhile, again, since I've posted. 
I'm sorry about that. 
Let's get caught up a bit :)

We are back in business with a kiddie pool! 
We have a lab now. We should have a pool!



Vinnie just does a foot soak.

Cheeto is out as fast as I put her in!
She secretly likes it though... She'll stay in there if I hold her and pet her. 

This is Hillbilly Face Fish'n.
He needs his own show! 


It's been so dry and hard on the wild animals.
I made my own bird watering station. 
Took this picture from the deck, through the rails. 
It's just on the other side of our fence, in the pasture. 
It's a busy place for the birds!



Some idiot threw a cigarette butt out of a car on I-25.
It started a fire that burned over 600 acres, 2 miles North of our house.
We have a statewide fire ban. No campfires or charcoal grills while camping and no home fire pits. 

No comments: