I was able to make a trip back to Wisconsin to see family and friends. My sister and her family made the trip to Wisconsin too. We met in the middle! It was so great to see the twins! I haven't seen them since I was in Okinawa, February 2011. They are growing up so fast!
I brought Vinnie and Cheeto with me for the 1000 mile road trip. We drove straight through. We had a great time traveling and Vin and Cheese loved being at Grandma's house! Vinnie loves his Grandma so much! He will be 12 next month and I wanted to take one last road trip with him to Grandma's house :)
I got to see most of my family and friends while I was home. I still did not have enough time to see everyone. For those of you I missed this trip, I am truly sorry. And for those of you I saw and didn't get pictures, I am sorry too... Nothing upsets me more than a missed photo!
Here we begin, the trip to WI...
My two co-pilots
Senoir Larry welcomed me to my Mom's house :)
Family cookout at my Mom's
Melissa and Avery doing yard work... Is this what people do on vacation? ;)
Craig and Melissa
Jackson on a wild bronc ;)
Backyard campfire!
My Mom and her beau, Todd
MARSHMALLOWS!
My Dad, sister, brother in law and the twins
Merrimac Ferry Cruise!
My bestie Susan! She drove down from up North to see me!
I had so much FUN that day! Thank you Susan! Miss you so much!
My Dad, Scott and my niece, Avery
My Mom, Kris, Being a RHUBARB :P
FOZZY BEAR!
My two Barn Babes, Sandy and Karen
I miss you Girlies!!
~*~*~*~ missed photo here ~*~*~*~
Dang it, I missed a photo opp with my SUPER-FABULOUS Kya!!!
Love you Girls!!
Thanks for continuing FUN times every time we meet up!!
I sure miss the hell outta y'all!!


















No comments:
Post a Comment