My cousin and his wife are expecting triplet girls!
They had a beautiful baby shower.
The babies are due anytime now :) I can't wait to see photos and hear the names they chose!
I am glad I was able to attend and see so much more family too!
My Aunt Kim and my cousins
Critter, Sarah, Kim, Matt
My Aunt Kim and my cousins
Critter, Sarah, Kim, Matt
My Great Aunt Nancy and Uncle Ron
Me, Mom and my sister <3 p="">3>
The cousins!
Critter, Sarah, Matt, Melissa, Jessica
I miss all of us together!
Zoo train!!
WOOT WOOT!!
Jackson and Avery
Merry-Go-Round at the Henry Vilas Zoo
Madison, WI
~*~*~*~ missed photo opp ~*~*~*~
We had lunch with Grandma and I missed another photo opportunity :(
It was so wonderful to see you Grandma!
I miss you very much!
~*~*~*~*~
Spending the week at my Mom's was WONDERFUL!
Going to the zoo was such a GREAT day!
Riding the ferry was SPECTACULAR!
Seeing all my family and bestest friends was AWESOME!
It was so FANTABULOUS to be with my family and friends for a whole week in WI.
I miss all of you!
I LOVE ALL OF YOU!
Until we meet again, I have all these wonderful memories!
((((((HUGS))))))









No comments:
Post a Comment