I am feeding Paint this week. Our neighbors, Norm and Linda, are in Hawaii!! They picked a great time to be on vacation! Paint hasn't left the barn all day! As soon as I came over this afternoon, he came out to investigate. The dogs alerted him that I was on my way to feed. He sure is a good looking guy, huh? :) He gets fed once a day by Norm, in the evenings. I went over there a couple times today to make sure he was weathering the storm ok. He'll be seeing me and doodles a few times tomorrow too. He's a tough horse, I am sure I don't need to be worried....but I am :PSaturday, April 4, 2009
My Parents Are In Hawaii!
I am feeding Paint this week. Our neighbors, Norm and Linda, are in Hawaii!! They picked a great time to be on vacation! Paint hasn't left the barn all day! As soon as I came over this afternoon, he came out to investigate. The dogs alerted him that I was on my way to feed. He sure is a good looking guy, huh? :) He gets fed once a day by Norm, in the evenings. I went over there a couple times today to make sure he was weathering the storm ok. He'll be seeing me and doodles a few times tomorrow too. He's a tough horse, I am sure I don't need to be worried....but I am :P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment